Hex Nuts With Flange DIN6923
Des/Using: flange nut is a nut that has a wide flange at one end that acts as an integrated, non-spinning washer.
These Nuts are mostly hexagonal in shape and are made up of hardened steel and coated with zinc.
The flange may be serrated to provide a locking action.
2,Standard: DIN, BS, AS, UNI, IFI, JIS(non-standard available)
3,Property Class: 8.8, 10.9
4,Material: Carbon steel, Stainless steel, Brass
5.Finish: Plain, Black, Zinc, YZP, Black Ph, HDG, Nickel Plate, Chrome Plate Etc
6.Place of Origin: China
7.Port of Loading: Shanghai/Ningbo, China
· Bulk packing: 25-30kgs/outer carton, 36-48 carton/pallet
· Box/outer carton: colorful to be according to required/normal as factory
· Pallet: European plywood pallet/ Euro Fuming wooden pallet
· 9.Payment Terms: T/T, L/C
· 10.Model No.: DIN6923, Non-Standard
· 11.Delivery Time: 30-50 Days